Are you currently trying to access abortion care in Houston or the surrounding areas affected by Harvey?
As of Sept 1, this is what we know:
- Houston Women’s Clinic is open as of today (9/1)
- Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast is open as of today (9/1) but will be closed Saturday (9/2) and Monday (9/4)
- Texas Ambulatory Surgical Center is slated to open Tuesday (9/5) but is currently answering the phone and working to reschedule appointments.
If you need financial or practical support:
- If you need assistance with travel to a clinic, please contact Clinic Access Support Network ((281) 947-2276) or Fund Texas Choice (1 (844) 900-8908).
- If you need financial aid, the Lilith Fund (1 (877) 659-4304) is offering special support, as funding permits, to those affected by Harvey.
- If you had to evacuate any of the areas affected by the hurricane, many of our other Texas clinics are working to assist those in need, please see needabortion.org for the clinic nearest you. If you have evacuated to a city near one of the four Whole Woman’s Health clinics in Texas, they are offering no cost services to those affected by Harvey.